Friday, December 16, 2011

Bloglovin

I don't know what I would do without the most useful site to blog readers, Bloglovin. Follow my blog with Bloglovin Just make yourself a sign up.  Add the blogs you love to read, you can even categorize them, and  when you log onto the site it shows all the new posts.  I also have the app on my Android.

WIP, mini stockings from Sucrette's site Le Monde De Sucrette and a swag for myself of snowflakes stars trees and maybe some holly.  Started a Christmas hat as well.  I will post pics soon when they're all done.  I did finish a stocking and it turned out a bit larger than Sucrette's.  I guess I should have remembered her pattern was in UK terms and started doing DC instead of the SC.  This was my first one.
      Thank god it's Friday and hopefully I can get more crochet done.  Oh, just remember I have to get baking done too.  Oh well, extra pair of arms please Santa.

     Added, here is my second attempt.  Much better.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I made the same mistake of using dc instead of sc! Check out the ones at Fiddlesticks (dawndavis.blogspot.com). I love her work.

laydilyke said...

LOL. Well the second try turned out better. Yes her stuff is wonderful.