Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lucy Bag Fini

When I came home from work Friday night, it was my intent this weekend to finish my Lucy Crochet bag.  I got together with a friend to work on stuff and managed the last of the rows and the scallop edging and started the handles.  I finished those off, sewed them on today and put a flower on.  I still have to finish up with remaining flowers.  I feel relieved to complete this project, finally.


It was so nice out today honey and I went for a drive and ended up in a small town about 20 minutes away.  It has some historical roots in this area and the weather brought out the best of it.


I haven't done much on other projects as I wanted to get the bag done.  But it is a good feeling to finish a project like this that sat for a bit.  My birthday is a week tomorrow so have to get some things done for the car sticker renewal this week.  Time sure flies the older we get.

Have a good week everyone!

6 comments:

Susana said...

Hola y gracias por visitar mi blog. Te ha quedado muy bonito el bolso de Lucy, con tantos colores es muy alegre.
Un saludo.
Susana.

becktovintage said...

Dear Ladilyke, You finished your crochet bag. So beautiful. I know that It will be so beautiful and I was waiting you to finish. I have some yarn to make this crochet bag for me for summer.. So good. Use your bag all good and happy days...

Eileen said...

Your bag is gorgeous! Nice work my friend.
(((Hugs)))
Eileen

Cattinka said...

your lucy bag turned out sooooo pretty.
KATRIN W.

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Beautiful bag!! I LOVE the colors!

Little City Farm said...

Love the colours in that bag. Very sweet. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.