Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stash busting

I got addicted to making these cute owlies, thanks to Bunny Mummy's tutorial.


I may just have to make more colour schemes of them.

I also started making a hat for my cousin's son.  I think it will be a monster hat and will post when finished. 

So much yarn and projects to make, there's just not enough hours in the day.  
I seen this pic on Instagram, it's so me. LOL


Crocheting with my baby. 

Happy hump day, two more days to a long weekend for me.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your owls are so cute!!!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/02/submarine-sunday-20.html

Kate said...

Very cute owls! Great stashbuster :-)
I agree; never enough time.
Love the sign!! That's me and my husband.

Taci simmons said...

They look like fun to make. Have a wonderful, long weekend :)

Lolachoco said...

I always love owl..:) lovely..:)

Unknown said...

Completely adorable! Love these owls. I have to make one for myself :)

Happy crochet!

http://sewzan.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Those owls are so stinkin' cute! I wish I knew how to crochet

HillyT said...

Aw, I love their little ears.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the owlies!! I'm an owl person though so I am biased..but I LOVE THEM!
Thanks for linking up at Crochet Happy this week!
Tracy

Garden Chef said...

Cutie owlies!

Es un Mundo Amigurumi said...

I love this little owls!!!!

Tamara said...

Very cute little owls! Thanks for linking up at Hookin On Hump Day!

Jazz said...

Lovely owls!

Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-46/

Kara @ Petals to Picots Crochet said...

I love those little owls!