Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ups and downs


Well since Easter I've since turned 40. I had a few days off.  I went to visit a friend and her little one.  On the way home I had a stupid incident with the car.
I drove over the edge of a median in a parking lot.  It didn't sound good after that and I noticed the engine mount cracked. I had to get it towed to a garage.  Honey, was needless to say pleased, NOT. I had plans to go to dinner with my cousin and still did that. But, nonetheless it put a damper on my day. 
I've been crocheting ripple cushions in efforts to stash bust. 


And I had since made one more bunny.  The cat seemed to like it. 


Happy weekend all!


+

1 comments:

Angela said...

Despite your inauspicious beginning with your car, I hope you have a wonderful time in your forties:)